Want to take off the luscious hair extensions that you have just donned? Well, you need the best shampoo for tape extensions to keep your hair extensions good for a long time. Tape hair extensions are the best deal if you want longer hair quickly and without wearing a wig. But just as your hair needs proper care, your hair extensions must be cared for as well. Without regular care, it would be impossible to use the add-on tresses for long. The first thing that you should do is look for the best shampoo for tape extensions.
- Why Choose a Tape Extension Safe Shampoo?
- What to Consider Before Buying a Shampoo Safe For Tape in Hair Extensions?
- List of Shampoo for Tape Extension
- Top 7 Shampoos That are Good for Tape Extensions
- 1. HairUWear Cleanse Shampoo for Wigs & Hair Extensions:
- 2. B3 Brazilian Bondbuilder Extension Repair Shampoo:
- 3. RemySoft Glam Rocker Hydrating Cleanser Moisturizing SALON FORMULA SHAMPOO:
- 4. RemySoft Moisturelab Hydrating Cleanser & Recovery Cream Duo – Safe for Hair Extensions:
- 5. MATRIX Total Results Length Goals Shampoo:
- 6. Shampoo By BeautiMark – Formulated for Synthetic Hair:
- 7. SALT AND SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO and Conditioner by NYK1:
Why Choose a Tape Extension Safe Shampoo?
If you are wondering why you need to switch shampoo after you have added tape extensions, let me tell you something. Quality shampoo for tape in hair extensions does not come cheap; so if they get damaged all too soon, you will have to buy them often. Moreover, you wouldn’t want to go through the hassle of finding the right match frequently. That’s why you should take care of your hair extensions as if they were your tresses. To keep your extensions protected and ‘healthy’, you need to be very specific while choosing your hair care products. A tape extension safe shampoo will do just that for you. When you buy the best shampoo for tape in extensions, you guarantee a long life for your beautiful tresses.
What to Consider Before Buying a Shampoo Safe For Tape in Hair Extensions?
When you are looking for the best sulfate free shampoo for hair extensions, you must also take care that the shampoo must suit your natural tresses as well. Ideally, you should select a shampoo that is gentle on your hair as well as your hair extensions. Anything that damages your hair will also be harmful to your extensions. So, you have to be very careful while picking up that new shampoo bottle. My experience tells me that the following things must be considered while choosing a shampoo:
It is quite natural that your tape extensions will match your natural hair for an even finish. So, what’s good for your natural tresses will be good for your tape extensions as well. If you have dry, brittle hair, it is important that you choose a shampoo that’s nourishing and will keep your hair healthy. If you have oily hair or scalp, you must choose a shampoo that will deal with the problem, and at the same time, take care of your extensions. The best shampoo for hair extensions, thus, must be chosen according to the needs of your hair.
When choosing the best shampoo for tape extensions, you should always pay attention to the ingredient list. The ingredients of shampoo can make or break your hair. So, before ordering a shampoo, you need to find out what the shampoo contains. Chemicals like sulfates, surfactants, synthetic fragrances, etc. can damage your hair and extensions as well. Over the years, I have found that shampoos containing natural or organic ingredients are better suited for all types of hair. Moreover, they can help keep your hair nourished and healthy.
Like any product that you buy, shampoos, too, must be reasonably priced. You must not obviously buy any cheap product that makes false claims, but you should obviously look for a product that has an affordable price tag. Compare the various products available and you surely find a product that offers the best benefits and also takes care of your hair and extensions.
If you have a favorite brand, you can look for tape extension safe shampoos from the particular brand. If you do not have a choice or cannot find a product that will suit your extensions from a brand that you like, you can consider buying a shampoo that has good reviews. Often new brands bring niche products to the market and you can easily choose the best shampoo for tape extensions from the range offered by them. Just make sure that the brand is popular and has credibility and you should have no problem in finding the right skip for your hair.
List of Shampoo for Tape Extension
Top 7 Shampoos That are Good for Tape Extensions
1. HairUWear Cleanse Shampoo for Wigs & Hair Extensions:
HairUWear brings to you one of the best shampoos for tape extensions. In case you are looking to buy a pH balanced shampoo that will take care of your hair and scalp too, then this is the shampoo that you need to try. This formula is particularly designed to be gentle on human and synthetic hair. It’s lightweight and efficiently cleanses grime, product build-up, and dirt from your hair and scalp too. Apart from that this formula is perfect to make your hair shine and moisturize as well. Most of the shampoo available in the market tends to come up with some irritating fragrance, but not this shampoo. It has a nice and fresh aroma that keeps your mind elevated all the time.
- This shampoo is formulated to reduce your hair frizz.
- Makes your hair strong.
- Provides required moisture to your hair.
- Formulated to make your hair soft.
- Makes your hair shine.
- Might make your hair a bit greasy.
- Might trigger allergic reactions.
2. B3 Brazilian Bondbuilder Extension Repair Shampoo:
Whenever you buy shampoo, what you need is a combined formula that will take care of your natural hair extensions. If this is what you are worried about then you might want to try this particular hair extension shampoo. This formula is built to remove any type of build-up of excess oil and more importantly while doing so, it does not make your natural or extension hair dry at all. Normally hair extensions tend to collect debris and that disrupts a seamless look. This shampoo works efficiently to clean all that and offers a nice seamless look. Apart from that this shampoo comes with bond building technology, which ensures hair strength which increases your hair extension life as well. This particular shampoo is capable of repairing your hair damage and restoring them efficiently. With regular use, you can certainly get a prolonged extensio life.
- Formulated to make your hair shiny and healthy.
- Cleanses your extensions efficiently without drying them.
- Nice foamy lather.
- Comes with nice natural smell.
- Does not contain silicone compound.
- Packaging might be a bit problematic.
3. RemySoft Glam Rocker Hydrating Cleanser Moisturizing SALON FORMULA SHAMPOO:
If you are looking for a salon quality shampoo formula then you can try this hydrating cleanser from RemySoft. It’s a formula that is capable of not only hydrate your hair but also rejuvenate them and moisturize them as well. And the best part of using this formula is that it works efficiently for hair extensions too. From protecting your long hair to repairing your damaged hair and maintaining a healthy scalp, this shampoo does it all. This is truly an all-rounder choice that can offer you the best result. With regular use, you can have nice, shiny, soft, and thick hair. The shampoo is light weight and does not contain any kind of chemical product that can harm your natural or extension hair. It comes with green tea, lemon, acai, orange, rosemary, apple, an etc extract which provides the required nourishment to your hair and scalp.
- Takes care of your hair.
- Makes your hair bouncy and healthy.
- You do not need any additional conditioner.
- Smells nice.
- With regular use you can reduce hair frizz.
- No product-build up in your hair.
- Completely cruelty free and sulfate free product.
- Color-safe formula for hair extension and natural hair.
- Might make your hair a bit sticky.
- Might cause a bit of hair fall too.
4. RemySoft Moisturelab Hydrating Cleanser & Recovery Cream Duo – Safe for Hair Extensions:
RemySoft brings to you another wonderful combo product that can work its magic efficiently on your natural hair and hair extensions. This sulfate free formula is good for your hair and for obvious reason it is safe to use for everyone even people having sensitive skin. With regular use of this duo you can have tangle free, moist hair all the time. The most important thing about this product is that you can safely use this product even for your hair tape extensions without any trouble at all and its color safe too.
Due to the fact that it contains berry and fruit extracts, you can certainly expect rejuvenated and hydrated hair with every wash. The recovery cream included in the set comes with soy protein, exotic fruit, aloe vera extract which makes sure that your hair gets all the necessary nourishment it needs.
- You can have a moisturizing effect on your hair.
- Makes your hair shiny like never before.
- No sulfate products included.
- Completely color safe which makes it one of the best shampoo for tape extensions.
- Might make some hair color fade.
5. MATRIX Total Results Length Goals Shampoo:
If you are worried about maintaining, preparing, and reviving your hair extensions then it’s time that you start using this particular shampoo from MATRIX. Its formulated to prolong your hair extension beauty to full effect and more importantly it’s capable of taking care of your natural hair as well. This formula is completely sulfate free and hence can be used to cleanse your color-treated hair. Apart from cleaning your hair to good effect, it keeps your hair smooth, shiny, conditioned, and most importantly tangle free as well.
- Good for those having a hair extension.
- Takes care of your natural hair alongside your extension.
- Makes your hair really smooth and shiny.
- Revives your hair to good effect.
- Tangle-free hair with every wash.
- You may not need to buy conditioner separately.
- You may not like the smell of this shampoo.
- Packaging is truly awful.
6. Shampoo By BeautiMark – Formulated for Synthetic Hair:
In case you are looking to buy a shampoo that will not only be good for your natural hair but also will be effective for your hair extensions as well. This particular shampoo is formulated to extend your synthetic hair life. It’s a gentle formula that is capable of removing all the build up and dirt and residue from your hair without damaging your natural or synthetic hair. This shampoo even is capable of making your hair detangled without any worries.
- Makes your hair shiny and soft.
- Works efficiently on synthetic hair extensions.
- No paraben or sulfate product included as ingredient.
- Completely cruelty free product.
- Fragrance is a bit strong than expected.
7. SALT AND SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO and Conditioner by NYK1:
NYK1 brings to you one of the best shampoo for tape extensions which is completely a sulfate free shampoo for your hair extensions. This formula is specially created to maintain your color treated hair, serum treated hair along with your hair extension and wigs as well. Due to the fact that it does not contain any type of sulfate or salt products, this shampoo is good for your hair and scalp health as well. The conditioner included in the package is completely SLS and paraben free and most importantly it works efficiently to nourish your hair as well and gives you a fresh and fine look. With regular use you can have clean, dirt free, oil free hair for sure. It does not strip any of the essential oils, or color from your hair extension; rather it gives your hair a smooth finish so that your hair extension looks really nice.
- It cleanses your hair and scalp completely.
- Provides required nourishment.
- Coconut oil being one of the main ingredient you can expect shiny, vibrant, and hydrated hair all the time.
- In case you are having keratin treatment, this shampoo won’t be a problem to your hair.
- With regular wash, you can have soothing scalp without itchiness and irritation.
- Due to the fact that it does not contain any sulfate product, any one with sensitive skin can use this product.
- This shampoo works efficiently irrespective of the kind of hair you have.
- You might not like the scent of the coconut in this shampoo.
If you have tape extensions in Hair, it is a must that you use a shampoo that is good for both your hair and your hair extensions. They may not cost much but will save your extensions from being damaged by chemicals that most shampoos contain. So, find the best shampoo for tape extensions to suit your hair and enjoy your beautiful tresses!
You May Also Like to Read: